** EF-2000 Superpit released **

Tout pour améliorer Falcon 4.0. C'est la salle des modders, skinners et autres bidouilleurs !!!

Topic author
Aeyes
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

** EF-2000 Superpit released **

Message par Aeyes »

Today the EF-2000 Typhoon Superpit add-on for Falcon4.0 is released.
This add-on does not only stretch the limits a bit further with what is possible in a 2D environment cockpit, but also has some extra's included.

This EF-2000 add-on will only be for SP4+BM2, FF3, FF3.1 and FF3.1+C1 versions.
In other words a BMS2.exe is the least requirement due to the many additional callbacks and features that are used.

Also, a special word of thanks for both Daws and Homercide, Daws for his 3D wings in the 2D cockpit, and Homercide for his excellent installer, capable of doing things I only hoped it could, and for any of the above versions.

There are 4 sets of skins for different European Airforces that are currently or about to be using the Typhoon in active duty, the German Airforce, the Royal Air Force, The Italian AirForce and the Austrian Airforce. The main reason to add these high resolution textures is because you see them when looking outside the cockpit at 4 and 8 o'clock directions.

Also available is a specific set of EF-2000 splashes, to make your flights and EF-2000 experience complete during loading and leaving missions.

Ofcourse to make installing easier you can also download the splashinstaller utility, that has all Superpits splashes integrated and allows for easy switching between different splashes. Available at the Cockpits.nl website.

A features list of what is included:
- Views Day and night time - The normal and wideview cockpit is not available, in the EF-2000 Superpit was chosen for an 'in between' cockpit, not wide not close up but with maximum visibility and panel image quality. Big advantage is ability to switch in the cockpit during flight between the day and nightlit cockpit.
- Nightlighting - For flying at night, push keys Shift-2 for enabling the night time cockpit with backlit panels
- Tacan/map -Clicking down or keycombination Shift-1 shows the reference view for TACAN selection and a map.Clicking further down pans to the nightlit cockpit. Panning up from this view shows the normal daytime cockpit. Panning sideways shows other theaters' reference guides like Desert Storm and Balkans
- Displays - The MHDD displays (Multifunctional Head Down Displays) are made clickable in a 'touchscreen' mode, meaning you can operate the display by pressing the area that is showing.
- Kneeboard - The right knee has a browsable rampstart checklist, a fence in/out checklist, a refuelling checklist, an AA/AAA threat list and basic EF-2000 systems/Abreviations information. Browsing is done by left and right clicking.
- Moving map - There is a moving map showing in the MMD (Moving Map Display) along with 3rd display data.
- Rampstart - A full rampstart is possible, checklists are available in Word and in PDF format and on the right kneeboard in the simulation.
- Textures Included in the add-on are 4 different textures for the exterior plane. German Air Force JG-73 sqn, Italian Airforce 4 Stormo sqn, UK Royal Air Force and Austrian Airforce textures, matching the real Airforce sqns.
- Converted F-16 avionics to EF-2000 - There are a large number of items adjusted so that they better resemble EF-2000 avionics. One example is the combination of an ADI and HSI in one display, including a VVI and range/course digits indication. Another example is the items that are displayed on the MHDD's when doing a rampstart and when in combat. This info is retrieved from actual EF-2000 movies and rampstart pictures.

The pilot that flies the EF-2000 will notice that it is an aergonomically well designed plane, a comfortable cockpit since a lot of handling happens in one view direction in the front. Pilots that use tools like Gamevoice can increase realism with the use of Voicecommands, like in the real Typhoon. Ofcourse the cockpit is also fully clickable. A big bonus is that it carries a lot of weapons, it is very powerful and flies like a dream.
To go to the cockpits.nl website: http://www.cockpits.nl/index2.html

Aeyes
Cockpits.nl

Jallie
Légende volante
Légende volante

Message par Jallie »

ça va faire des envieux ! ;)
        AMD 3700 X - DDR4 32GB 3400 ghz - RTX 3080 ti   -  SoundBlaster Omni 5.1   
 VR PIMAX  Crystal   Chassis JCL-V2  bi-Simu + Simshakers x4 AURA .
      simflight -->  VKB Gunfighter-Pro  + Saitek throtle + rudder VKB MK-IV + Cougar FCC + Winwing TQS
        simrace -->  Volant Fanatec DD1 + pédalier HPP (JVB)  + Boutons box ( DsD + Saitek box  )

jeanba
As du Manche
As du Manche

Message par jeanba »

[quote="Jallie"]ça va faire des envieux ! ]
C'est vrai, il n'a même pas fait de décoration française

:exit: et vite, je crois ...

Very nice work, aeyes :sorcerer:
"Tu as peur, Boyington, tu refuses le combat" (Tomio Arachi).

Ghostrider
Grand Manitou
Grand Manitou

Message par Ghostrider »

Thx lot for this information....
Moniteur F/A-18C à l AVM http://avm-fr.com/
ImageAmd 3700x - 64 go DDR 4 3200 -Asus Tuf x570 gaming wifi - RTX 4080 16 go - SSD : 1 to NVME ( OS + simus) + 1ssd 500 GO Mx 500 simus + 1 SSD 256 GO (games) + 5 To HD(s)+ TM Warthog + Grip F/A18 - Track IR 5 - Pallo TPR - Deskpit 2 MFD+ICP +Oculus tift

eutoposWildcat
Webmaster
Webmaster

Message par eutoposWildcat »

Wow, this is very impressive! Thanks! :)
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking."

Bolo
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Bolo »

Ouai, c'est du super boulot sauf que c'est pas aeyes que j'applaudis...
Image Image

tantefine
Apprenti-Mécano
Apprenti-Mécano

Message par tantefine »

Famas a écrit :Ouai, c'est du super boulot sauf que c'est pas aeyes que j'applaudis...

salut; ah bon qui donc alors sois precis mon petit....

Bolo
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Bolo »

Vous verrez en temps voulu, vous inquiétez pas pour ça ;)
Image Image

tantefine
Apprenti-Mécano
Apprenti-Mécano

Message par tantefine »

ben voyons vla encore une reponse de politicien

Bolo
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Bolo »

Ouai stu veux LoL.
Image Image

tantefine
Apprenti-Mécano
Apprenti-Mécano

Message par tantefine »

bon ben on saura donc surement jamais ou vont tes applaudissements alors; c'est vraiment dommage , mais bon c'est souvent comme ca la chasse au dahu(t).....

Ric
Moderateur
Moderateur

Message par Ric »

vous saurez très vite à qui vont les applaudissements. :)
Néanmoins, aeyes a une grande qualité: bien que voleur, il est très fort pour faire de la pub...
ImageImage

Bolo
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Bolo »

[quote="tantefine"]bon ben on saura donc surement jamais ou vont tes applaudissements alors]

T'inquiètes pas, tu sauras où vont les applaudissement ;)
Image Image

eutoposWildcat
Webmaster
Webmaster

Ferais-tu référence à ça ?

Ric
Moderateur
Moderateur

Message par Ric »

Le travail de ce cockpit est issu d'une collaboration franco allemande entre deux fondus du typhoon.
ImageImage

Bolo
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Bolo »

Wildcat et la perspicacité :) C'est bien mon ptit parasite! :) Et encore, regarde ces screens datent d'un an.
Mais on en dit pas plus pour le moment.
Image Image

eutoposWildcat
Webmaster
Webmaster

Wildcat et la perspicacité
Quand on passe, comme moi, beaucoup trop de temps sur les forums, et qu'on a une bonne mémoire... :tongue:

Bolo
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Bolo »

:tongue: :tongue:
Image Image

Ghostrider
Grand Manitou
Grand Manitou

Message par Ghostrider »

Si effectivement il y a plagiat ou vol c est plutot grave comme accusation :(
Moniteur F/A-18C à l AVM http://avm-fr.com/
ImageAmd 3700x - 64 go DDR 4 3200 -Asus Tuf x570 gaming wifi - RTX 4080 16 go - SSD : 1 to NVME ( OS + simus) + 1ssd 500 GO Mx 500 simus + 1 SSD 256 GO (games) + 5 To HD(s)+ TM Warthog + Grip F/A18 - Track IR 5 - Pallo TPR - Deskpit 2 MFD+ICP +Oculus tift

PiF
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par PiF »

Oula, c'est pour cela qu'il faut mettre le petit © sur les ss, comme ça le aeyes il peut rien faire...

Topic author
Aeyes
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par Aeyes »

Wild Angel a écrit :vous saurez très vite à qui vont les applaudissements. :)
Néanmoins, aeyes a une grande qualité: bien que voleur, il est très fort pour faire de la pub...
bien que voleur?? ?

Ok in english is easier for me.

And this also for Famas

I do not like to be called a thief, the EF-2000 Superpit cockpit material is made by me and the EF2000 project by Viking and Eole is made by them.

Maybe what you see is use of basic reference material but that material is in the public domain, plus everything in the Superpit is drastically changed and much improved. I wouldnt start accusing me just like that. A lot of hours and hard work went in to this cockpit and the 2 projects where being done at the same time not knowing of eachother. I said about a year ago already that I was working on a EF-2000 if that counts.
Look at it this way, the other EF-2000 add-on will be a freeware add-on, so for those that don't want to pay for a Superpit add-on, they can download the EF-2000 by Eole/Viking in a few weeks or months probably.

And do me a favor, when u start with politics and accusations, make sure you know what youy are talking about.

Thanks,
Aeyes

Ric
Moderateur
Moderateur

Message par Ric »

And do me a favor, when u start with politics and accusations, make sure you know what youy are talking about.
For information, Eole is in my squadron, we sometimes spoke with viking, and these are not only accusations, but also informations.
ImageImage

Topic author
Aeyes
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par Aeyes »

Wild Angel a écrit :For information, Eole is in my squadron, we sometimes spoke with viking, and these are not only accusations, but also informations.
Well, the moment I saw that both me and Viking/Eole where working on the EF-2000 simultaneously I wrote Viking a PM to apologise that I didn't know they where also working on it and that I couldn't stop at that moment since I had already advanced very far. I said the two add-ons where complimenting eachother because they made a large freeware add-on for 1024 res while mine was for 1600x1200 res. Viking agreed that they where both complimentary.

I still don't see why you and Famas have the right to call me a thief, I did certainly not steal anything. So your information must be wrong.

Bolo
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Bolo »

Yeah, the public domain is the Eole and Viking's screen, no?

I didn't say that you don't work on this pit. I see that you work on the views, but, I accused the fact that the view you have used are the same of Eole and Viking without ask the permission to do that. In the same time it's logical because you wouldn't have the permission.

Sure, their pit isn't finish, but, I know Viking and Eole and I don't doubt of the quality of their work.

Over.

PS : Viking and Eole work on this pit for more one year old too.
Image Image

Bolo
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Bolo »

Well, we know very well Viking and Eole, we will ask them. But, If Viking agreed, Eole would be informed. Well, I will ask Viking and Eole in order to confirm your version.
Image Image
Verrouillé

Revenir à « Mods, add-ons et projets communautaires »