Glossaire

Maquettes, images, meetings, aviation réelle

Topic author
jam1
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par jam1 »

Bon je sais pas si il est connu mais voila un glossaire sur les termes militaires en aviation:
ici

@+
Asus P5Q PRO, Core 2 Duo E8400, 4 Go DDR2, 7850, 2*Raptor 74 Go en Raid 0, P182, Hanns.G HG281D,Stick de Warthog et throttle de Cougar, Rudder Saïtek Pro Flight

RaZoR31
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par RaZoR31 »

De même içi, version française ;)
http://vlemonnier.free.fr/jargon.htm

YSony
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par YSony »

Aïe, il manque LE terme dont j'ai toujours voulu savoir la définition (tout le monde en parle sans jamais dire ce que ça veut dire), mais j'ai jamais osé poser la question de peur de passer pour un ignare : "merge". :P

Merlin (FZG_Immel)
As du Manche
As du Manche

Message par Merlin (FZG_Immel) »

c'est le "rejoignement" ;)

c'est le moment ou les 2 appareils se "croisent" et la manoeuvre qui s'en suit..

D'un bon merge dépend l'issue de ton combat.

après "merge" en code court, et dit par un pilote a peut-être une signification légèrement différente, mais quand on parle de "merge" en parlant théorie de combat aérien c'est bien ce qui est énoncé plus haut-
1 Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 9900k@5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - ZOTAC 2080ti AMP Extreme Core - Cougar FSSB + Cougar NN_Dan + HOTAS Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR Pedals - Track IR5
2 Asus Maximus VII Ranger - Intel I7 4970k@4.4Ghz - 16Gb Kingston fury - Asus 1080ti Strix OC
3 Asus Rampage III - Intel I7 950@3.33ghz - 6gb DDR3 Kingston - MSI GTX 970 4G - Track IR3 Pro VE

YSony
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par YSony »

Merci Merlin !

GunMan
Pilote d'essais
Pilote d'essais

Message par GunMan »

Exact. J'ai une autre adresse qui mélange les termes aéronautiques et les abréviations.
"Man must rise above the Earth [...] for only thus will he fully understand the world in which he lives." Socrate

Flyingtom
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Flyingtom »

Tiens, un pote m'avait posé une colle :

"Pourquoi utilise t on le terme "Roger" pour signifier la réception/aquiècement d'un message, d'où ca vient ? "

On connait son utilisation et sa fonction mais quelle est son origine ?
Si l'homme a été crée avant la femme, c'était pour lui permettre de placer quelques mots.
- Jules Renard -

Amis fans de Bd : http://www.bouletcorp.com/blog/
OrneryBoy

Barcode
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par Barcode »

Pedro Wilco ça changerait un peu :D

ok, ===>
;)

ORIGINS OF ROGER WILCO

Incidentally according to the “Morris Dictionary of Word and Phrase Origins” by William and Mary Morris(Harper Collins, New York, 1977, 1988). ROGER -- "in the meaning of 'Yes, O.K., I understand you -- is voice code for the letter R. It is part of the 'Able, Baker, Charlie' code known and used by all radiophone operators in the services in the 40's - 50's.

From the earliest days of wireless communication, the Morse code letter R (dit-dah-dit) has been used to indicate 'O.K. -- understood.' So 'Roger' was the logical voice-phone equivalent." Also from “I Hear America Talking” by Stuart Berg Flexner (Von Nostrand Reinhold Co., New York, 1976).“Roger! A code word used by pilots to mean ‘your message received and understood’ in response to radio communications; later it came into general use to mean ‘all right, OK.’ Roger was the radio communications morse code word for the letter R, which in this case represented the word ‘received.’ ‘Roger Wilco’ was the reply to ‘Roger’ from the original transmitter of the radio message, meaning ‘I have received your message that you have received my message and am signing off.” Wilco implies "I will comply"

Then of course there is the "Roger Beep" (Di-Dah-Dit) which legend has it was innovated by the Space Missions as a quick way to "Roger it" No source for this "but have it on good authority - by a guy who was there" hi hi. From the DX Reflector Ok, I have heard and seen a half dozen explanations, now here is one from one who has "Been there- Done That". "Roger" in both military and government communications definitely came out of the old cw days (and yes I did send/receive cw messages at the beginning of my career). The "R" was sent as a confirmation of receipt of a message,or a portion of a message. "R" was used, not "QSL". In voice communications , it thus became "Roger".

Even in front-line operations such as by forward observers (I did that too). We used Roger and Negative You had to be completely confident in what you were sending or receiving after all, it could , and often was, life or death as to what got thru the communications lines. I cringe almost every time I hear any military movie communications. WILCO means: I will comply with your orders. OVER means I have finished my transmissions and turn the channel over to you to transmit. CLEAR means I am finished with this communication and am standing by on the channel. OUT means I have completed transmission and am completely finished and closing this station or switching to another channel. So you can see why I cringe with "Roger Wilco Over, Clear and Out" WHAT DID HE SAY????

Navy Pilots say the use of Roger Wilco is frowned on, use one or the other as applicable.

In addition to "R" Roger, early CW use for "correct" was Morse "C", this carried over to the phone circuits as "Charlie". This is still used by Morse ops and can still be heard on some military voice circuits as in "That's Charlie" or "That's a Charlie readback". Usually following a readback of a message and meaning 'that is correct'. One will also see the occasional reference to FOXTROT messages as in the "DO NOT ANSWER" also encountered on military circuits. This is also from the CW "F" meaning 'do not answer'.

- source -

donc ça vient du Morse :) Di Da Di .-. "R"
"Barcode out..." Image x800 Pro / Cougar #20621 / PC Dash 2 / Track IR 3 Pro + VE "Fender Jaguar For Ever !"

Bawa
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Bawa »

Fox 4: tiré par canon de queue { bombardier)
tiens ca je connaissais pas :huh:
Life is nothing but the occasional burst of laughter rising above the interminable wail of grief...

Flyingtom
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Flyingtom »

Merci Barcode ;)
Si l'homme a été crée avant la femme, c'était pour lui permettre de placer quelques mots.
- Jules Renard -

Amis fans de Bd : http://www.bouletcorp.com/blog/
OrneryBoy

Barcode
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par Barcode »

de rien Flyingtom :)
"Barcode out..." Image x800 Pro / Cougar #20621 / PC Dash 2 / Track IR 3 Pro + VE "Fender Jaguar For Ever !"
Répondre

Revenir à « Aviation passion »