gpl
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par gpl »

Originally posted by "Le forum SAITEK"
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregG
Hello,

I'm a long time Saitek HOTAS user (having purchased X36F/X35Ts, X36USBs, and a whole slew of X45s over many years). I have some serious concerns about the X52 that I was hoping someone can help me with.

1) Is the rudder control no longer available as a rocker on the throttle? I very much dislike joystick-twist rudder controls. I do not mind if it has both, but losing the rocker rudder would make the X52, unfortunately, useless to me as I depend heavily on it. I could not determine this form the image on the website. Due to disability, rudder pedals have never been an option for me and I have depended on the rudder control on Saitek HOTASes for that reason above all others.

As you've found the rudder is now on operated by a twist axis

Quote:
2) In the image, it appears that one of the rotarys is very low profile when compared to the X36/45 rotary, is this so? Have you found this makes it as easy to use as the old rotary (it seems likely to make things worse)? Additionally, it seems the "gear-teeth" grip of the old rotaries would be far preferable to the raised nubs on the new one, but I'd have to feel it to be sure and could be very wrong about this. What have your testers felt about this?

They work just fine - they're lower profile because they have a button in the middle of them too.

Quote:
3) On the X36/45, aside from the pinkie switch, there was a three-position mode switch making for 6 total modes per profile. From the writeup on your site it sounds like you removed this and replaced it with buttons on the throttle base. Is this correct? This would be a problem for me because I like to have all six-modes available to me without taking my hands off the HOTAS.

The mode switch is on the stick - it's the rotary knob on the right side of the head of the stick

Quote:
4) Can the blue lights be disabled? I look like they would be somewhat distracting. I've never completely understood the need for these since the joystick should never need to be looked at once someone is familiar with the layout. I still think the X36 was the best looking of all the Saitek HOTAS line. I can still remember the first time I saw one at CompUSA, my friend and I kept looking for more and more buttons! It was worth every bit of the $150 price tag it held back then.

The LEDs have four levels of brightness, from "bright" to "OFF" - so yes, you can turn them off.

Quote:
5) Most importantly, will the X45 continue to be manufactured alongside the X52? From what I'm seeing the X52 is a significant downgrade (for me, many others will likely like it) so I need to determine if I need to "stock up" on X45s. They wear out for me about once every 1 to 1-1/2 years due to damage to the cords where they meet the units so I would appreciate knowing ahead of time. Additionally, if the X45 will be discontinued, will X45 driver support be continued?

The X45 will now be produced for a short time only - the plan is to phase it out in favour of the X52.
Déniché sur le forum Saitek, quelques reponses à quelques questions. Mais sur un autre post, ils annoncent la disponibilté pour dans environ une 15aine de jours en europe.
Cela aurait pu être Gaz Pétrole Liquifié, mais depuis que je vole c'est G Perdu mon Leader

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>3rd WING 72nd BS</span>

2xXEON 2Ghz; 1Go; FX5200; Saitek Cyborg Rumble, X52

Soto
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Soto »

cela semble donc confirmer la rumeur du "twist only" ... triste nouvelle :(

mais qu'a celà ne tienne j'attend de pouvoir le tester pour C6 avant de me prononcer définitiviment
*Soto*

Larsen
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par Larsen »

En tous cas, vivement qu'il sorte !! Le throttle de mon X45 est en train de lâcher et j'ai bien peur de ne pouvoir attendre l'achat groupé !! :blushing:

coolhands
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par coolhands »

cest clair moi pareil jai le ressor du manche X36 qui a cassé je lai bricolé mais jai perdu en rigidité alors vivement quil arrive :jumpy:

FI 17
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par FI 17 »

pffuuu, faudrait qu'il se depeche mon bon vieux FFB1 a un sacré jeu dans le palonnier, deja repare plusieurs fois, raz le bol de le demonter, le ressort est hs :wacko:
MSI Platinium KN8 / AMD 64 3400+ New Castle / ATI X800 HIS Pro / 1024 Corsair XMS XLL / Antec TP 550 / Side Winder FFB1 / WinXP Pro SP2 / DX 9.0c / Catalyst 4.12b
Répondre

Revenir à « salle: Periphériques: Hotas, Joysticks, Track-IR »