Un Hurri-Bomber. . .

Forum reservé au videos aero

Col. Chibani
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Col. Chibani »

TooCool_12f a écrit :et là, pas de bol, t'arrives face à un daltonien...
Autre cas de figure : en 1948, Israéliens et Egyptiens volaient sur Spitfire. Pour éviter les confusions, certains ont eu l'idée de peindre le nez de leur avion en rouge ... dans les 2 camps. Ce qui s'est donc avéré peu efficace.

De toutes façons, comme le constatait à l'époque un mercenaire anglais, qui volait dans l'IAF sur Avia 199 (extrapolation tchèque du Bf109), en face il y avait des mercenaires allemands sur Spitfire. On en n'est plus à une cocarde près ...

ChrisDNT
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par ChrisDNT »

Merci de l'info, Chibani. Effectivement, tu as raison, le "Happy Jack" restauré est quand même pas trop mal et même plutôt bien quant à sa ressemblance avec l'original:

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/aviati ... 232-2.html

http://www.airportjournals.com/Photos/0 ... 0019_4.jpg

http://www.mustangsmustangs.com/p-51/su ... 14_mv1.jpg

Ce qui est suffisemment rare, quant aux warbirds US, pour être mentionné et salué!
Très bel avion, on aimerait voir plus de Mustangs qui lui ressemblent.

fred 41
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par fred 41 »

Cassé il y a quelques jours (le 11/03/09):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... leted.html
A la chasse ...bordel !!

FAFG
ImageImage

FAFG les enclumes volantes !

Clo
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Clo »

Oh m****.... :sad: En espérant le revoir très vite en vol ! :yes:

Le pilote est sauf, c'est l'essentiel !
*NNGC1-Clo

JulietBravo
Pilote d'essais
Pilote d'essais

Message par JulietBravo »

Oooops !
What a pity !!!

fred 41
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par fred 41 »

Le commantaire du pilote

Hi mates

just a brief note to say that I am absolutely fine after yesterdays upsetting incident in the new Hurri Bomber :-(

In short I took my first flight after her 3 year restoration this morning after several days of weather related delays. The flight involved a departure to the East and transit to the Black Water where I had loads of fun , looping and gently aerobating this wonderful old lady around the sunny Essex skies.

After stalls, low speed manoeuvres and getting comfortable with the flight envelope and flying characteristics, I returned to Weald; couple of passes for the snappers and then break into a left hand circuit to land. Gear came down snappily , flaps, downwind checks all text book as was the following curving approach to runway 20 in a light westerly wind.

The speed was spot on as was the 3 point touchdown right on the numbers.

Sadly at that point, just as the main wheels touched I knew I had a big problem as the brakes appeared to be stuck on causing the aircraft to lurch forward and in spite of my best efforts to keep the stick back and wrestle the controls, she gently nosed over and came to rest on the prop.

Thankfully I had landed at the minimum speed commensurate with a 3 pointer and was carrying the least forward momentum, otherwise she may well have flipped over with obvious consequences. Clearly we had a mechanical failure associated with the brake relay system as the skid marks on the runway demonstrate but luckily I managed to keep her on the centreline and the damage is really pretty minimal, even the spinner is untouched. Prop is trashed and the motor will have to come out for test but I am 100% fine and hey we can fix the plane.

Best estimates are with the help of all our supporters, we will be back in the air by June 2009.

Sincere thanks to all of you who have called and showed so much concern, I am trying to put this down to the rich tapestry of life.

Luv

Pete
A la chasse ...bordel !!

FAFG
ImageImage

FAFG les enclumes volantes !

Clo
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Clo »

Merci Fred ! :yes:

Donc un bloquage de freins et heureusement à très basse vitesse pour un 3 points apparement ! Pete Lucky ! ;)
*NNGC1-Clo
Répondre

Revenir à « Videos aero »