Avionics in 1.0.6

Topic author
C3PO
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Avionics in 1.0.6

Message par C3PO »

Hi Guys,

For you, part of the 1.0.6 changelog ... feel free to tell others :)

Avionics / Weapons:

Fixed HSD showing wingmen in Dogfight after they have been destroyed.

Fixed static ground vehicles not showing up in GM radar mode.

ALOW and MSLFloor warnings are now played whether the HUD is visible on screen or not.

Fixed TGP going into POINT lock immediately upon first designation.

Fixed Com1 and Com2 Volume knobs to work again.

Fixed TACAN station bearing indicator on HSI to not display bearing if the station can not be received.

Fixed PL-5E seeker range to be shorter.

Fixed bug where contacting an airbase other then the landing one was impossible in certain situations.

Various fixes/improvements to A-A Weapon handling:
-- Each Mastermode remembers which weapon type has been selected (AIM-9M/P etc) and will set the weapon again when the mode is reselected at a later point.
-- All A-A Radarmodes are available from all A-A Mastermodes. Dogfight Override mode, for example, can have RWS as selected radar mode, and Missile Override can use the ACM modes.
-- Each Mastermode remembers its gun submode.
AIM-9M and AIM-9X can be switched properly if in the same loadout.

The Mastermodes will no longer have the radar turned on when selecting another weapon by either the Enter key or the OSB buttons. The radar only starts emitting when a mode is selected.

Fixed gun rounds counter sometimes showing zero when there were still bullets left.

Fixed bug where a target could not be locked to STT mode in TWS mode when the azimuth scan was set to something other then 60 degrees.

Fixed bug where stealthy aircraft like F-117A were not even lockable using IR sensors even at closest ranges.

Frame-rate improvement to HSD display.

Jallie
Légende volante
Légende volante

Message par Jallie »

again....and again... ;)
thanks for these annoucements...
        AMD 3700 X - DDR4 32GB 3400 ghz - RTX 3080 ti   -  SoundBlaster Omni 5.1   
 VR PIMAX  Crystal   Chassis JCL-V2  bi-Simu + Simshakers x4 AURA .
      simflight -->  VKB Gunfighter-Pro  + Saitek throtle + rudder VKB MK-IV + Cougar FCC + Winwing TQS
        simrace -->  Volant Fanatec DD1 + pédalier HPP (JVB)  + Boutons box ( DsD + Saitek box  )

Cougar101
Apprenti-Mécano
Apprenti-Mécano

Message par Cougar101 »

C3PO a écrit : Fixed bug where contacting an airbase other then the landing one was impossible in certain situations.
Sweet, j'ai trouvé mon problème, c'était bel et bien un bug :kewlpics:

Nice stuff guys ! Can't wait to install this patch ! Seems really really great to me :yes:

Keep on good work !
1LT.COUGAR - YOU MESS WITH THE BEST, YOU DIE LIKE THE REST...
DIVISION RÉSERVE
101E ESCADRON QAF

Intel Q6600@3.4 - P5K-E Wifi - BFG 8800gtx OC2 - 2GB Crucial 1066Mhz - Antec P182 - PSU Corsair 620W - X45 - G15 - Track IR4 Pro - Steelsound 5HV2
OF101 4.7 - FSX

«SKY'S THE LIMIT»

Cougar FFW04
Chef de patrouille
Chef de patrouille

Message par Cougar FFW04 »

:Jumpy: :Jumpy: :usflag: :usflag:
Thanks
For you, part of the 1.0.6 changelog ...

Does it mean that one can expect other bug fixes/improvements ?

FSX@War : THE unofficial TacPack Companion

Markus
Compte désactivé

Message par Markus »

Very !! very !!! very good !!!! :yes:
I hope it's not again for long time to wait for this patch 1.06 !!.
Tomorrow ?? :hum:

-For the "fuel dumping", is it impossible in dogfight ?
-For the personnal squadron patch in the logbook, is it visible by all the pilots who looking at our logbook ? Can we put in the logbook, our photo or another personnal picture ? (It could be more realistic to put our squadron patch and our identity picture than choice in the default list).

@+Markus

T-REX FFW04
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par T-REX FFW04 »

Wonderful C3PO !

I have a question: Is it realistic to be able to use Night Vision Googles during day time ?
Good girls play dress up. Bad girls play Rock'n Roll.
F-16 Flight Hours Patches Download HERE !

Topic author
C3PO
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par C3PO »

Cougar FFW04 a écrit ::Jumpy: :Jumpy: :usflag: :usflag:
Thanks

Does it mean that one can expect other bug fixes/improvements ?
Absolutely. That is one fifth of the changelog ;)

T-REX FFW04
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par T-REX FFW04 »

Wahooo... 80% more !???? :king:
Good girls play dress up. Bad girls play Rock'n Roll.
F-16 Flight Hours Patches Download HERE !

Cougar FFW04
Chef de patrouille
Chef de patrouille

Absolutely. That is one fifth of the changelog

:Jumpy: :Jumpy: :Jumpy: :usflag: :usflag: :cowboy: :technolog :technolog

Sparrow
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Sparrow »

Thanks very much to you and all your team for all these updates.
Your communication about F4AF is very good.
I think 1.06 will be the most impressive.

Thanks again. :)

Topic author
C3PO
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par C3PO »

I personally feel 1.0.6 is the most important update yet for AF. The improvements to the infamous ground and air jittering of aircraft, and MP, if nothing else, single it out for excellence.

Topic author
C3PO
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par C3PO »

And for the Logitech G15 keyboard users, something else with 1.0.6:

Jallie
Légende volante
Légende volante

Message par Jallie »

well done...

When I said I was very impatient to have this latest LP patch ...

Now I can't wait anymore... :yes:
        AMD 3700 X - DDR4 32GB 3400 ghz - RTX 3080 ti   -  SoundBlaster Omni 5.1   
 VR PIMAX  Crystal   Chassis JCL-V2  bi-Simu + Simshakers x4 AURA .
      simflight -->  VKB Gunfighter-Pro  + Saitek throtle + rudder VKB MK-IV + Cougar FCC + Winwing TQS
        simrace -->  Volant Fanatec DD1 + pédalier HPP (JVB)  + Boutons box ( DsD + Saitek box  )

Ghostrider
Grand Manitou
Grand Manitou

Message par Ghostrider »

Good news for my futur G15
Nice work
Moniteur F/A-18C à l AVM http://avm-fr.com/
ImageAmd 3700x - 64 go DDR 4 3200 -Asus Tuf x570 gaming wifi - RTX 4080 16 go - SSD : 1 to NVME ( OS + simus) + 1ssd 500 GO Mx 500 simus + 1 SSD 256 GO (games) + 5 To HD(s)+ TM Warthog + Grip F/A18 - Track IR 5 - Pallo TPR - Deskpit 2 MFD+ICP +Oculus tift

hatch
Mécano au sol
Mécano au sol

Message par hatch »

C3PO a écrit :I personally feel 1.0.6 is the most important update yet for AF. The improvements to the infamous ground and air jittering of aircraft, and MP, if nothing else, single it out for excellence.
Hello C3PO,

I was wondering why the bull's eye do not appear on the HUD, it is quite usefull during operations, we should be able to display it through the DED and ICP, have you thought about it?
In addition to this, in AG mode, the bull's eye do not appear anymore on the MFD, I heard it is realistic, can you confirm? it is however very usefull when trying to find a mover on the radar given by the JSTARS in the bull's frame!

There are also some things I'd like to see again, as when in AG mode the radar cursor is directly moving the steerpoint position and the GPS coordinates are shown on the screen, the radar cursor going red when scanning below 0 feet, the FLIR on the HUD showing the details of the ground, as well as the TFR, the TGP behaving properly, IFF implemented for the correct blocks, better lighting in the cockpit during the night,realistic NVG, better lighting on the airbases at night,.... among others :Jumpy:

Hope to read you again here :yes:
Thanks to you and the team for your deep involvment :cowboy:

Topic author
C3PO
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par C3PO »

hatch a écrit :Hello C3PO,

I was wondering why the bull's eye do not appear on the HUD, it is quite usefull during operations, we should be able to display it through the DED and ICP, have you thought about it?
In addition to this, in AG mode, the bull's eye do not appear anymore on the MFD, I heard it is realistic, can you confirm? it is however very usefull when trying to find a mover on the radar given by the JSTARS in the bull's frame!

There are also some things I'd like to see again, as when in AG mode the radar cursor is directly moving the steerpoint position and the GPS coordinates are shown on the screen, the radar cursor going red when scanning below 0 feet, the FLIR on the HUD showing the details of the ground, as well as the TFR, the TGP behaving properly, IFF implemented for the correct blocks, better lighting in the cockpit during the night,realistic NVG, better lighting on the airbases at night,.... among others :Jumpy:

Hope to read you again here :yes:
Thanks to you and the team for your deep involvment :cowboy:
Hi,

Yes, the bullseye is currently realistically implemented in Allied Force. Thanks for the rest of your ideas ... but there will come a point soon where significant improvements to Allied Force will have to make way for the next commercial release.

Larsen
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par Larsen »

Good news !!!! :yes:

Thx ! :king:

Cougar FFW04
Chef de patrouille
Chef de patrouille

Thanks for the rest of your ideas ... but there will come a point soon where significant improvements to Allied Force will have to make way for the next commercial release.

Does it mean that 1.06 will be the last AF patch :detective

Dax
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par Dax »

Hi C3PO, very nice job !

I'm very pleased with the continuous support for F4AF and the numerous enhancements brought by LP to our favourite sim. And I guess that most of the community agrees with me.

However, I realize that for many reasons (technical and commercial), there probably won't be any major improvements to F4 AF in the future, in order for you to work on the next commercial release.

So here is my question : Can you tell us something about LP's plans for this release ? Can we expect it in 2007 or 2008 ?

Hehe, yes, we're all like kids with their favourite toy ... we can't wait ! ;)

Thanks again for your outstanding work !

Pour les non-anglophones :usflag: :

Je suis très content du support et des nombreuses améliorations apportées par LP à notre simulateur favoris. Et je pense qu'une bonne partie de la communauté est d'accord avec moi.
Cependant, je me rends compte que pour des tas de raisons (techniques et commerciales), il n'y aura plus d'améliorations substancielles de F4 AF dans le futur, de manière à ce qu'ils puissent bosser sur la prochaine version commerciale.
D'où ma question : Pouvez-vous nous dire quelque-chose à propos des projets de LP concernant cette prochaine version ? Peut-on l'espérer en 2007 ou 2008 ?

Voilà,

Bons vols à tous :)
Intel Core2Duo E6700 (2.67GHz), NVidia 8800 GTS (640Mb) , 2Gb DDR2 PC8500 (1066MHz), Hotas Cougar, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 4

Topic author
C3PO
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par C3PO »

[quote="Dax"]Hi C3PO, very nice job !

I'm very pleased with the continuous support for F4AF and the numerous enhancements brought by LP to our favourite sim. And I guess that most of the community agrees with me.

However, I realize that for many reasons (technical and commercial), there probably won't be any major improvements to F4 AF in the future, in order for you to work on the next commercial release.

So here is my question : Can you tell us something about LP's plans for this release ? Can we expect it in 2007 or 2008 ?

Hehe, yes, we're all like kids with their favourite toy ... we can't wait ! ]

Hi -- thanks for the message. I won't be giving any detail about the next product until we're ready to do so: I can confirm the product will be fully DX 9 compliant and will feature all the functionality -- and a lot more -- of the current release, in other words the same legendary codebase will be used, albeit heavily modified in all areas.

Topic author
C3PO
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par C3PO »

Cougar FFW04 a écrit :Does it mean that 1.06 will be the last AF patch :detective
Not necessarily the last patch, but probably the last substantive patch.

Cougar FFW04
Chef de patrouille
Chef de patrouille

Hi -- thanks for the message. I won't be giving any detail about the next product until we're ready to do so: I can confirm the product will be fully DX 9 compliant and will feature all the functionality -- and a lot more -- of the current release, in other words the same legendary codebase will be used, albeit heavily modified in all areas.

:Jumpy: :Jumpy: This will be for sure an outstanding simulation.
Not necessarily the last patch, but probably the last substantive patch.

Thanks

Larsen
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par Larsen »

Well... so many good things in this major patch :cowboy: ... and really a good communication from you C3PO: thanks a lot :king:

I think that the only thing to be added in this patch is brakes axes of my CH-Pro-pedals recognised in the setup :sorcerer:

Merlin (FZG_Immel)
As du Manche
As du Manche

Message par Merlin (FZG_Immel) »

improvement of the jittering is one of the finest thing I've heard so far ! thx
1 Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 9900k@5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - ZOTAC 2080ti AMP Extreme Core - Cougar FSSB + Cougar NN_Dan + HOTAS Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR Pedals - Track IR5
2 Asus Maximus VII Ranger - Intel I7 4970k@4.4Ghz - 16Gb Kingston fury - Asus 1080ti Strix OC
3 Asus Rampage III - Intel I7 950@3.33ghz - 6gb DDR3 Kingston - MSI GTX 970 4G - Track IR3 Pro VE

alexduke
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par alexduke »

Une petite idee de la date du release de ce patch? Je l`attend impatiemment pour pouvoir profiter du wide 1600*1050...
Verrouillé

Revenir à « Falcon 4.0 Allied Force »