Hello!!!!

Tout pour améliorer Falcon 4.0. C'est la salle des modders, skinners et autres bidouilleurs !!!

Topic author
BlackPanther
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par BlackPanther »

Hello my name is Blackpanther and i am argentinian. Your work is great, really , i love mirage. Now me and some other guys want to start flying it with the 2D, 3D cockpit and the FM.
We use in argentina the mirage III, but we will fly the Mirage 2000C. We really need a skin, the 6 Caza Group. I want to know if someone of you have done it. ( or maybe want to give us a gift :banana: )
Anyway , and sorry about my language.

The skin is like this:

Click here : http://www.ecv56condor.com.ar/Foro/view ... icID=15484

Select the Galeria Uno, Galeria Dos and Galeria Tres . The pics are there.

Regards and thank you, when we have the skin we will invite your squad to make some exercises together.
byeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
BP

eutoposWildcat
Webmaster
Webmaster

Message par eutoposWildcat »

Which version of Falcon4 do you use to fly? (I think most of us use the FF3+BMS2 through IUC 1.02, and some add Cougar One to it)

Pour les autres posters (sans vouloir offenser personne, c'est vaiment pour aider), tout le monde a-t-il pu lire le texte de notre ami argentin? Je veux bien le traduire si nécessaire ;)
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking."

TOPOLO
Pilote Philanthrope
Pilote Philanthrope

Message par TOPOLO »

Notre ami argentin utilise une base FF3 avec HFFM (donc genre IUC 1.02) put etre ave Cobraone dessus, mais aussi avec mes FM's, comme avec cela il peut voler sur Mirage III et 2000... :P

Et il demande si par hasard on aurit déjà en magasin des skins pour ces avions français, mais au couleurs argentines... :rolleyes:

et il vient sur C6, en se disant que si il y en a qui travaille sur les avions français c'est en france qu'on doit les trouver :beta: (vu comment est parfois percu ici le fait de travailler sur autre chose qu'un F-16 dans F4, je suis pas sûr qu'il est 100% raison, mais je m'égare, je sais qu'il y a plein de fan d'avion français dans ce forum... :banana: :banana: )
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-14700KF 3.40 GHz / 32GB RAM
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti / Win 11

RaZoR31
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par RaZoR31 »

Personne sachant faire les skins pourrait leurs crée un petit truc sympas pour eux ? :help:

Dommage que je ne sais pas comment faire de skin tien, j'ai pas mal d'idée pour toute sorte d'avion moi... :king:

Translation :

Could nobody can make a skins their creates a small trick good for them ? :help:

I don't know how to make of skin, but i have a lot idea for any planes in F4... :king:

Good Luck BlackPanther & :welcome:

jojo
Dieu vivant
Dieu vivant

Message par jojo »

Tenez au passage pour les Mirage III, faute de mieux les bidons de 490 l des Mig 21 simulent très bien ceux de 500 l supersoniques des Mirage (à ajouter avec F4 Browse, en attendant un patch?).
Config: MSI Z270 GAMING M5/ I7 7700K + Water Cooling/ SSD 500Go/DDR4 4x16Go 3200Mhz/ MSI RTX 3080 Ventus 3x Plus 10Go
Virpil T50CM3 + WarBRD + TM Hornet/ MFG Crosswind/ HP Reverb G2

Photo aéro: Nikon D7000/ D500 + Sigma 150-600 F5-6.3
ma galerie: cliquez FLICKR / WARBIRDS

Topic author
BlackPanther
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

English

Hey Guys thanks for your answers, i am looking in the squadron a translator ejjeejej your language is very difficult for us.
Anyway, when i find him i will answer your topics.
Jojo thanks but we will use the mirage 2000C as the MirageIII. The mirage 2000C has the FM, 2D pit and 3D pit . We want to change only the skin.
The super Etendard... i know that someone made it, beacuse in FF2 there was an argentinian Super Etendard with those great Exocets that your country make. :D

Spanish

Hola muchachos gracias por las respuestas, estoy buscando en el escuadron un traductor jeejje, su lenguaje es muy dificil para nosotros.
De todos modos, cuando lo encuentre les respondo los topics.
Jojo gracias de todos modos pero nosotros vamos a usar el mirage 2000c en vez del III, porque tenemos los FM, 2D y 3D pits. Solo queremos cambiar la piel.
El super Etendard ... Yo se que alguien la hizo, porque en FF2 habia un SE argentino con esos exocets que su pais hace :D

Universal Language
:banana:

Thanks for all guys....
Mirage rocking throw the world!!!!! :banana: :banana:
We are in contact.
BP

jojo
Dieu vivant
Dieu vivant

Message par jojo »

Here you have the mdv for the Mirage III (download and install MavJP HFFM first and then Topolo FM 3.02), the doc is in english. And you can use the Mirage 2000-C 2d and 3d pit with the Mirage III.

The fact is that Mirage 2000 and Mirage III FM and weapon are really differents. Moreover the Mirage III FM is very challenging and fun to fly.
Config: MSI Z270 GAMING M5/ I7 7700K + Water Cooling/ SSD 500Go/DDR4 4x16Go 3200Mhz/ MSI RTX 3080 Ventus 3x Plus 10Go

Topic author
BlackPanther
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Well JoJo it could be great a 2D and 3D pit for Mirage III. In fact we want to fly the Mirage III, but the point is that the pits dont exist so we must fly the Mirage2000C for a realistic flight.

Your idea is great, but the pits are very different. I will try the Fm of the Mirage III in these days.

Regards
Thanks and your work with the mirage 2000D rocks!!!!!
BP

jojo
Dieu vivant
Dieu vivant

Message par jojo »

Indeed the cockpit of the Mirage 50 of the Venezuelan Air Force (updated in 1991, Cyrano IV radar, Sherlock RWR (or it looks like) and IFF/AIFF suit) is close of the Mirage 2000 C excepted it is black instead of blue.

Today nothing closer of the Mirage III cockpit than the Mirage 2000 C.

But Eole woul like to do it after the Rafale pit.

Moreover if you want to try to do it yourself and need some doc you can go here

FLIGHT MANUALS ON CD

The website is not updated but he has the Mirage III manual (the same cd contain Mirage III O (Astralian III C), III E, III B ). You should ask him by mail (bottom of the page).

The manual is not complete, it lacks perf data. These are mainly desscriptions of aircraft systems (electric, hydraulics etc...), flight limitation, check list...
But you have detailed foldouts of the whole cockpit and flight instruments.
So it's a good basis of work.

Buzzz
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Buzzz »

If we can rely on the list given by someone on the "FF3.1 Out!" thread, FF team has modified the A10 3D pit from Daws to adapt it to the mirage 5 and 50.
I don't think it'll be very realistic.
If What Jojo says is real about the Mirage 2000-C pit, its not difficult to modify the textures of my 3D pit to turn the grey/blue color into black. ;)
ImageImage
Gigabyte Z77-D3H / Intel i5@3.4GHz / 2x4Go DDR3-1600 Corsair Vegeance / ATi HD7870 2Go / SSD Intel X-25M v2 80Go / Hotas Cougar / TrackIR 3 Pro

Topic author
BlackPanther
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Oh nice, JoJo and Buzz, thank you very much for all your help. :D

We have the MirageIIIEA i will try to find some pics of the pit to compare :

Well we decide to you use the Mirage 2000C instead the MirageIII. We have your pits, that are wonderfull, i will repeat it , WONDERFULL , so we dont have to work with those things that nowbody knows in the squadron.

The only thing that we are looking for is a good skin for our Mirage , to represent us in future Red Flags and Exercises with the chilean F16.

like this: http://www.ecv56condor.com.ar/Foro/view ... icID=15484

We dont find a good skinner yet ^_^ .
The idea is to make a squadron with the MIrage2000D ( when JoJo pit is ready) and other with the Mirage2000C.
We prefer the realistic thing so we choose the Mirage2000C, is the most worked MIrage in Falcon4.

I hope that when we have the skin, we could make some exercises with you guys.

Regards!!!
:lol:
BP

Miles teg
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par Miles teg »

Nice idea, and where did you get a so good example? <_<
"...se faire envoyer une Mk-20 sur la tronche, c'est pas sympa, ça fait pas plaisir, mais lorsqu'il s'agit d'une CBU-58, c'est déjà plus doux, on sent une ouverture, comme une possibilité mal avouée de dialogue. Il faut savoir décoder tout ça" EutoposWildcat

Topic author
BlackPanther
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Originally posted by Miles teg@25 Feb 2005, 12:17
Nice idea, and where did you get a so good example?  <_<
About this?...

Regards!!!
BP

jojo
Dieu vivant
Dieu vivant

Message par jojo »

I think he was talking about creating a virtual squadron flying the Mirage (being himself a member of FW10, on Mirage 2000-C/D).

Jag FFW08

Message par Jag FFW08 »

:huh: dites moi si je me trompe.....

mais il me semble que ce personnage a l'air de nous montrer quelque chose de pas cool du tout!!! :(

est ce bien les victoires de navires (anglais)detruits par les argentins avec nos missiles???!!!!

si je me trompe...... excusez moi

Topic author
BlackPanther
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Originally posted by jojo@25 Feb 2005, 16:23
I think he was talking about creating a virtual squadron flying the Mirage (being himself a member of FW10, on Mirage 2000-C/D).
oh ok jajajaj :D

The FW10 is active now?

p.d: Jag sorry dude, i only speak spanish and english, i know this is a French site, so sorry :blushing:

Miles teg
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par Miles teg »

Non, non, tu ne te trompes pas Jag.

Qu'est-que tu veux, dans une guerre tu as toujours au moins deux camps. Et pour celle là, elle était vraiment stupide, quelque soit le camp que tu ais choisis. Tant soit peu que l'on peut concevoir une guerre intelligente.

Et là je m'égare en politique et autre.
Qu'il exsite des Mirage ayant tapé des navires britanniques, c'est un fait. Qu'ils en soient content, bon, c'est peut ête moins cool, mais on va pas leur demander de se calmer.

BlackPanther :

Yes, the FFW10 is active.

No matter of the language, we're glad to see you.

And if you ask for what we are talking about in french, the subject is we can be schocked a little by the photos and your comments about the falklands war. This is very a strange feeling.
"...se faire envoyer une Mk-20 sur la tronche, c'est pas sympa, ça fait pas plaisir, mais lorsqu'il s'agit d'une CBU-58, c'est déjà plus doux, on sent une ouverture, comme une possibilité mal avouée de dialogue. Il faut savoir décoder tout ça" EutoposWildcat

Jag FFW08

Message par Jag FFW08 »

oui oui ! je comprends bien ça..... miles,mais on ne rigole pas avec les mecs qui sont mort sur ces navires ni ailleur non plus et là malheureusement c'est le cas

Miles teg
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par Miles teg »

Bien sûr.

En cas de nouveau débordement on peut sortir la charte du forum. J'assimile ça à de la politique.

Jag FFW08

Message par Jag FFW08 »

:huh: ce n'est certainement pas de la politiques mais puisque tu le dit..... pour moi je m'arrete là, c'etait juste ma façon de penser,mais a titre d'info ... c'est le commentaire qui me gene plus que la photo

sur ce @++

Topic author
BlackPanther
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

:( Ops i am sorry Miles...
Tell me so i edit the post right now, i dont want any trouble.
i am taking out the pics... i dont know if was that, but just in case.
Jag sorry if you dont like the pics. If was not my intention to make any problem.

:D
Regards!!!
BP

Jag FFW08

Message par Jag FFW08 »

;) no ombre! no te preocupa todo vas bien soy yo, que y vez no entiendo a todas las cosas

y perdone mi espagnol lo entiendo pero para escribir es muy duro

no passa nada !

hasta luego

Miles teg
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par Miles teg »

^_^

Mais euhh Jag ! C'est pour BlackPanther que je disais ça.

Si il faut attention à tout ce que l'on dit maintenant. :rolleyes:

BlackPanther :

You can put as jet photos with HMS hit mark on it you want. But avoid these with joy effusion. And I think you're absolutely true with the "Never forget Falklands" statement.

Topic author
BlackPanther
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Guys 3 questions:

1) Why you choose the Mirage2000C and Mirage 2000D for the cockpits instead the Mirage2000-5 and Mirage2000-9. Taste or the Mirage 2000C is more popular in France? like a classical aircraft.
2) The Mirage 2000C is in service right now in France?
3) They have internal jammer (2000C and 2000D) ? , because i readed it...

Thanks!!!!
:)
Regards BP

Miles teg
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par Miles teg »

I don't remember the exact numbers but we have something like that in active service :
80 2000-C
60 2000-D
30 2000-5 (only)

So 2000-C is the main aircraft for air defense, and only defense, and 2000-D for strike.

The -5 and -D cockpit are in progress (I hope ;) )

2000-D have certainly internal jammer, but not sure. I've heard a pilot talking about the work of the ECCM but he couldn't be more precise.

2000-C couldn't have the same jammer, don't know.

Répondre

Revenir à « Mods, add-ons et projets communautaires »