MB339 Frecce Tricolori Mod v3 Public Release

Une vitrine pour présenter vos skins et addons pour Lock on et Flaming cliffs1 (only)

Topic author
lothamroth
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

MB339 Frecce Tricolori Mod v3 Public Release

Message par lothamroth »

je viens de voir ce post de Knell surLockon-models:
In the sprit of helping the Lock-On formation flying community to continue to prosper and expand, I would like to take this time to announce the release of the MB339 Frecce Tricolori aircraft mod for Lock-On Flamming Cliffs 1.12a.
This mod features all 10 aircraft flown by the team and also includes a LOM with the planes gear on the ground for video shots.
Also included are the PSD files for the MB339 just in case you would like to create a different team paint scheme.
This mod is totally unrestricted and may be used as you see fit.
This mod may not be sold for profit and is for personal use only.
I hope you will enjoy this mod as much as I have enjoyed creating it.

To install: Please unzip the downloaded zip file.
Inside you will find the zip file of the mod which is to be loaded with Modman 6.0. You will also find a folder containing the PSD files.
http://www.virtualgoldenhawks.com/Frecc ... Mod_v3.zip

Merci !!!

MajorBug
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par MajorBug »

Joli :)

Il remplace quel appareil d'origine ?

Topic author
lothamroth
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par lothamroth »

je crois que ça doit être le A-10 car d'après le read me : "Do not forget to rename the MB339_On_Ground.LOM to a-10.LOM or it will not show up in the game"

psv_fahrenheit
Apprenti-Mécano
Apprenti-Mécano

Message par psv_fahrenheit »

génial :cowboy: j'avais dejà vu des screens mais je savais pas quil était sortit :D

Merlin (FZG_Immel)
As du Manche
As du Manche

Message par Merlin (FZG_Immel) »

Merci Knell !
1 Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 9900k@5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - ZOTAC 2080ti AMP Extreme Core - Cougar FSSB + Cougar NN_Dan + HOTAS Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR Pedals - Track IR5
2 Asus Maximus VII Ranger - Intel I7 4970k@4.4Ghz - 16Gb Kingston fury - Asus 1080ti Strix OC
3 Asus Rampage III - Intel I7 950@3.33ghz - 6gb DDR3 Kingston - MSI GTX 970 4G - Track IR3 Pro VE
Répondre

Revenir à « Mods et addons : LO & FC 1 (only) »