Unofficial LoMan Patch

Une vitrine pour présenter vos skins et addons pour Lock on et Flaming cliffs1 (only)

Topic author
TekaTeka
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par TekaTeka »

Hello! I am TekaTeka.
Sorry, I don't speak French. So I write in English. I hope you understand my words.
Looks like you already know me by my tweaks and mods. I am glad you liked those.

Here is my new thing. It's an unofficial patch for LoMan 2.1 to correspond to Lock On Flaming Cliffs 1.1.
You can see here for the details.
Unofficial LoMan Patch thread @ LockOn.ru forum

I have thought I should post this message here because CheckSix is the birth place of LoMan.

I hope it helps. :lol:

phoenix
Pilote Philanthrope
Pilote Philanthrope

Message par phoenix »

Don't worry for english language. You're welcome here.

Good job, i will talk about that patch to Skypat. :)

I have just a suggestion, why don't you build a loman addon to install that patch. It will be easier ton install and uninstall. ;)

curli
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par curli »

Merci Teka²

Mais il fait quoi ce patch exactement????

a+
Le meilleur moyen de prédire l'avenir , c'est de l'inventer.

Topic author
TekaTeka
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par TekaTeka »

Originally posted by phoenix@7 May 2005, 12:33
Don't worry for english language. You're welcome here.

Good job, i will talk about that patch to Skypat. :)
Thank you, phoenix! :lol:
I have just a suggestion, why don't you build a loman addon to install that patch. It will be easier ton install and uninstall. ;)
Because LoMan can not install files outside of LockOn folder. :(

Topic author
TekaTeka
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par TekaTeka »

Originally posted by curli@7 May 2005, 12:35
Merci Teka²

a+
Hello, curli.

LoMan can not handle texture files properly in 1.1.
The patch will fix it.

curli
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par curli »

Originally posted by TekaTeka+7 May 2005, 13:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TekaTeka @ 7 May 2005, 13:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-curli@7 May 2005, 12:35
Merci Teka²

a+
Hello, curli.

LoMan can not handle texture files properly in 1.1.
The patch will fix it. [/b][/quote]
haaaaaaa ok
thx

:D :D

a+
Le meilleur moyen de prédire l'avenir , c'est de l'inventer.

Specnaz
Elève Pilote
Elève Pilote

Message par Specnaz »

Cela veut donc dire que l'on peut utiliser tous les anciens patchs de la 1.02 sur FC ???

Mais peut on lancer FCdepuis loman ? (a cause de ces histoires de reglages graphiques qui seraient incompatibles ? )

Merci dans tous les cas a toi TEKA² et aux autres aussi qui ont ou vont participer a ce post
Athlon XP 2800+ 1192 Mo Ram X1650 PRO 256 Mo Saitek X35/36 + GM2 + Tactical Board + IIyama 19ft et un Pit de Su 27 en construction...

tontonjoe
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par tontonjoe »

Well, i'll help a little :

>>So it implies that we'll be able to use 1.02 patches under FC ?

>>But can we launch FC from loman ('cause of this stuff of uncompatible graphic adjustments ) ?

>>Thanks a lot TEKA², and the others too who participated in or will participate in this post

;)

Topic author
TekaTeka
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par TekaTeka »

Originally posted by tontonjoe+9 May 2005, 08:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tontonjoe @ 9 May 2005, 08:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>>>So it implies that we'll be able to use 1.02 patches under FC ?[/b]

I assume 'patches' means 'add-ons'.
I don't promise all the add-ons will run in 1.1FC because they made many changes in the structure of the game. This patch only fixes the install process of the add-ons. I think most of the texture add-ons will run properly. But, do not install flyable-aircraft mods, weapon mods nor country mods, because the file 'MeInit.xml' has been changed. It's better you ask the creator of the add-ons about the compatibility.

<!--QuoteBegin-tontonjoe

>>But can we launch FC from loman ('cause of this stuff of uncompatible graphic adjustments ) ?[/quote]
Yes, you can launch the game from LoMan. I think the graphic settings are still compatible with 1.1FC.

I hope it helps. ;)

Dunmer
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par Dunmer »

It does help! Thanks a lot :)

Elcap
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Elcap »

just compare graphic settings files between 1.02 ans 1.1, you'll see that they're a little different...

phoenix
Pilote Philanthrope
Pilote Philanthrope

Message par phoenix »

Originally posted by Elcap@9 May 2005, 18:11
just compare graphic settings files between 1.02 ans 1.1, you'll see that they're a little different...
First, i don't have FC, so i can answer only with information that every one gave me.

So if graphics settings are diferents as elcap said. I think you should forget all the graphic settings under Loman/GTR manager.

Elcap, if you have time, may you check with GTR manager which could be better for graphic settings.

Pour les frenchis qui causent pas l'anglois, ou ceux qui comprennent pas mon anglois.

Je déconseille l'utilisation des réglages graphiques via loman. Il est possible que la version intégrée à GTR Manager soit plus à même de s'occuper de la partie graphique de FC, mais ça reste à tester. Biensur, vous le faites à vos risques et périls.

Dingchavez
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par Dingchavez »

But the most important question is: Does the Mirage2000 mod work properly under FC ??? :P :lol:

Thx 4 the answer...
Meeerrrrde! c'est quoi la touche pour s'éjecter???
-==FAT==-DingCh@vez

Topic author
TekaTeka
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par TekaTeka »

Originally posted by Dingchavez@12 May 2005, 19:45
But the most important question is: Does the Mirage2000 mod work properly under FC ??? :P :lol:

Thx 4 the answer...
No. You should not use it. :(
There are many changes on weapons and aircrafts' color schemes in 1.1FC. The mod will mess those up.
Ask the creators of the mod to update. :help:

Dingchavez
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par Dingchavez »

Thx a lot TekaTeka!!!

Bon, j'en appelle donc aux excellent moddeurs qui nous ont gratifiés du Mirage2000 : siouplais, c'est possible de faire les modifs si vous avez un peu de temps??? :huh: :banana:

Bon, en fait, je supose que c'est déjà en chantier mais c'est au cas où
hop :exit:

Thx again TekaTeka!!!
Meeerrrrde! c'est quoi la touche pour s'éjecter???
-==FAT==-DingCh@vez

ezechiel203
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par ezechiel203 »

Originally posted by TekaTeka+13 May 2005, 00:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TekaTeka @ 13 May 2005, 00:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dingchavez@12 May 2005, 19:45

Thx 4 the answer...
No. You should not use it. :(
There are many changes on weapons and aircrafts' color schemes in 1.1FC. The mod will mess those up.
Ask the creators of the mod to update. :help: [/b][/quote]
Yep, the MEinit.xml was deeply modified during the devlopment of Flaming Cliffs. If you install the M2k mod, the current 1.1 Meinit file will pe replaced by the former one (i.e : meinit tweaked from 1.02).
I can tell you many things have changed, weapons, fuel tanks and smoke pods as well as many others improvements (buildings, seasons, and so and so on). As Teka² said, you would play with an hybrid lomac version, half 1.02 half 1.1 :wacko: .
In order the m2k mod to work, it's necessary the authors update their add-on with the last meinit version ;)
Répondre

Revenir à « Mods et addons : LO & FC 1 (only) »