Strike Fighter Project 1

Topic author
Amigalopin
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Amigalopin »

Israel Country.
By Michael 'Gepard'
"During the last days i made a terrain which covers an area from 35°N 29°E to 25°N 39°E. It includes the complete territory of Israel, parts of Syria, Jordan and Egypt., also the area where the Israeli Arab wars were fought out. The israeli Air Bases are Ramon, Ben Gurion and Ramat David, Egypt has El Ismailija, Al Mansura, Tanta, Inshas, Kairo International,El Arish, Bir Gifgafa, Bir Tamada, Sharm el Sheik, Jordan has Amman and Mafraq and Syria still only Damaskus."
Create a new folder called "Israel" in the Terrain folder and then unzip all files from my israel.zip in to. Then copy the desert.cat file from desert folder and rename it into israel.cat. Thats it. It should run.
UPDATE: I solved the most problems, but CAS and Armed Recon is still not working. The file is now a 1.939 kB because i placed in 2 planning maps. A lot of new targets, including the deadly egyptian sam fence along the suez canal and 3 new bases, are now operational. Gepard

UPDATE 21st JAN 2004.
I was able to solve the CAS, Armed Recon problem. Now there are tank battles in the Sinai. The briefing screen is now also vailable, No CTD more.
Les modifs concernent la résolution des missions CAS et les recco armées qui sont maintenant possibles.
Il y a des tanks dans le Sinai.
L'écran du briefing est dispo.
Les problèmes de CTD sont solutionnés... :D

Cliquer sur l'image pour downloader.

[SIGPIC]Best Ever HardCore 737 Simulator[/SIGPIC]

Revenir à « Strike Fighter Project 1 »