Le Missionneur 2006

Strike Fighter Project 1

playermg
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par playermg »

_Thomas_ a écrit :Ok ... Question : do you set a flight path with some waypoints for any of your flights ?? Flight path are required to have the waypoint in the sim. And waypoints let you initiate the attacks : INITIAL_POINT just before the rush, OBJECTIVE_POINT to clear the objectives , etc ...

Can you upload one of your missions, just to see what it fails ?
Yes, many thanks, how upload a mission to you? I now see in the missionaiore and try, after if I cannot upload I recall you.

playermg
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par playermg »

I post my mission in the forum C6, p1 is the name of mission

Topic author
TomVenom
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par TomVenom »

playermg a écrit :I post my mission in the forum C6, p1 is the name of mission

ok , thanx.
I can see at least 3 errors in the mission file :

1- For all Aircraft, Ground and Naval Missions, Heading setting needs to be a number between 0 and 359 in degrees, which represents the cap where points the object. The setting you have put is incorrect : N=O. You need to set it to 315 to represent the North West (I presume N=O means North West).

2- About your Ground Mission you put in your mission, there is a problem : there is no ground object type assigned (mistake ? bug ? don't know). You should delete this object, and create another one in replacement. Be sure to choose correctly the type of the ground object (such as T-54 , etc ...). You should be obliged to give it a name and an alignment.

3- Another point quite strange, the mission header seems to be really corrupted (probably a bug from the tool , due to the too many changes you probably made in your mission). I suggest you to start another mission (not really complicated regarding the 2 objects you put on the first one ;) ).

( NOTE : remember that there are some functionalities in the tool that help you to realize some things quite complicated, such as setting the Takeoffs and Landings to Air Bases).

C U

tom.

playermg
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par playermg »

many thanks
Répondre

Revenir à « Strike Fighter Project 1 »