Kit poignée pilote Mirage 2000 - MAJ du 13/04/2011

Salle dedieé aux péripheriques : Joystick, palloniers, Track-Ir

Vous êtes passionné par le Mirage 2000 , que pensez-vous du projet "Kit poignée pilote Mirage 2

Je suis décidé à acheter un kit (prix maxi 280€)
58%
choix 2 : je suis décidé à acheter un kit (prix maxi 280€) , mais je ne me sens pas capable de transférer l'électronique du Cougar
42%

Nombre total de votes : 24

MicaGR
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par MicaGR »

Hello Michalis.
your second stick will be ready during month of october.that's for sure.

bye

Cordialement

Laurent DIEMUNSCH
CRYLA développement
This is the last mail I had from Laurent [27/9/2011]! :crying:
Since then... nothing!... :crying:

Buzzz
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par Buzzz »

A little bit of communication from Trollbug or Laurent would be the least.
ImageImage
Gigabyte Z77-D3H / Intel i5@3.4GHz / 2x4Go DDR3-1600 Corsair Vegeance / ATi HD7870 2Go / SSD Intel X-25M v2 80Go / Hotas Cougar / TrackIR 3 Pro

Topic author
Ost
Moderateur
Moderateur

Message par Ost »

@ Genius : pas de soucis ;).

Pour le reste, un peu de comm aurait été la bienvenue, néanmoins.

Ost

Milos
Dieu vivant
Dieu vivant

Message par Milos »

Ost a écrit :Pour le reste, un peu de comm aurait été la bienvenue, néanmoins.
La comm, ou plutôt le manque de comm, a toujours été le gros reproche fait à TA .
(\_/)
(_'.')
(")_(") "On obtient plus de choses avec un mot gentil et un pistolet qu'avec le mot gentil tout seul" Al Capone.

Mon pit

MicaGR
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par MicaGR »

I don't understand very well what you are saying... cause I am using Google Translate, but I have tried to comm with TA many many times and with Laurent etc... but I have never got a reply back!

dimebug
Pilote d'essais
Pilote d'essais

Message par dimebug »

the compagny as "bankrupted", another compagny "CRYLA - EXCAMED" bought it. But the way they acquired the compagny doesn't engage them to continue the work started by the previous owners of "Tarmac Aces".
Image Dresseur de cochon (sauvage)

MicaGR
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par MicaGR »

dimebug a écrit :the compagny as "bankrupted", another compagny "CRYLA - EXCAMED" bought it. But the way they acquired the compagny doesn't engage them to continue the work started by the previous owners of "Tarmac Aces".
In other words.. I will never see my 2nd stick! :busted_re

dimebug
Pilote d'essais
Pilote d'essais

Message par dimebug »

100% yes, in the best case you can write an email to this guys

Maître Pascal GUIGON
5 Rue Charles Krug
25000 BESANCON
FRANCE

He's the one in charge to manage all debt that TA let behing them. If there still some money, only this guy can eventually make something.
Image Dresseur de cochon (sauvage)

ANTAGORN
Elève Pilote
Elève Pilote

Message par ANTAGORN »

Sale coup pour ceux qui avaient des commandes en cours.

Mais certains ont perdu plus que le prix d'un joystick dans l'histoire: leur boulot, leur entreprise...

Je leur souhaite bon courage.
Fighter pilots make movies, bomber pilots make history

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://histomodforum.forumactif.net/

rollnloop
Pilote Philanthrope
Pilote Philanthrope

Message par rollnloop »

Mauvaise nouvelle :crying:
L'avion, l'avion, l'avion, ça fait lever les yeux, etc...

C6_Trollbug
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par C6_Trollbug »

Quand j'ai quitté Tarmac Aces , début octobre , Cryla était sensé reprendre les activités de Tarmac Aces , voire les développer , en les faisant passer du statut artisanal au statut industriel . Je n'ai pas d'info sur les raisons qui ont poussé Cryla à changer son fusil d'épaule ...

Je sais que ça ne consolera guère les simmeurs qui avaient une commande en cours , et qui n'aura pas été honorée , mais qu'ils sachent que je partage la perte financière qu'ils ont subi dans cette aventure , avec un coefficient multiplicateur de dix (en gros) . :sad:

Sans parler du temps de recherche et développement passé et des projets tombés à l'eau ... :crying:
Boîtier Cosmos1000, CARTE_MERE ASUS ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING, AMD Ryzen 7 2700X , 32Go Corsair DDR4, SSD M2 2To , Raptor 300 Go + 1 To, GTX1660 TI 6Go ASUS, Corsair TX 850W, écran incurvé AOC 27" , palo Virpil VPC Interceptor , embase Virpil MongoosT-50 CM3 , grip TM F/A 18 , throttle Virpil MongoosT50-CM3

MicaGR
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par MicaGR »

Wish the best for the people they lost their job or they are not now with one!... I am in that situation too.

As for the other orders? Any idea what to do? I don't know if some people have pre paid for the Mirage stick. Is there a way we can support this project?

JG52Krupi
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par JG52Krupi »

Hi,

Found out last week (I never got sent an email) that I will not be getting the universal base, so now I am left with a expensive KG13 paperweight :( .

I am hoping that I can at least use the KG13 on my Warthog but as my knowledge of electronics only goes as far as rewiring a few plugs and the occasional light switch I feel a bit out of my depth :sweatdrop

Do you have any advice? Is this even possible! :crying:

P.S. I hope those that lost there job have landed on there feet, good luck!

sanito
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par sanito »

Hello everybody someone can tell me were i can buy the black push-button used in the kit poignee pilote? I`m from Argentina and i have an original "poignee-pilote" from an old mirage and i want to fix it out. Im looking for trim switch too, so if you have any information i will very glad of you.
Au revoir!!

furycane-ffw03
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Message par furycane-ffw03 »

Hi Sanito,
I don't know what are the original parts for those switches. And I think a lot of us doesn't either.
So the best way to get an answer would be to post some pictures about what you're looking for.

Maybe you could get those parts from another stick ? Did you search on standard electronic stores ? on ebay ?

I hope you'll find a way to fix your issue ;)
Bye !

La FFW03 recrute, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter ;)

sanito
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par sanito »

thank you furycane to answer; i have already been looking other models of switchs, but they cant fix in the hole of the stick. I see this forum and watch the same switch on the proyect of this forum. So i´d like to contact the person who developed this project to ask for the switch and trim switch. I will be very glad if someone of you can send me an email from that person.

MicaGR
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par MicaGR »

sanito a écrit :thank you furycane to answer; i have already been looking other models of switchs, but they cant fix in the hole of the stick. I see this forum and watch the same switch on the proyect of this forum. So i´d like to contact the person who developed this project to ask for the switch and trim switch. I will be very glad if someone of you can send me an email from that person.

This project has been stopped few months after the first orders! I have also paid for 2 sticks and got only one!
The company that was producing this stick is now closed and the people behind have gone...
No reply at least at my mails!

Hope you find a way to contact with them, and inform this thread!

postal2
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par postal2 »

Salut à tous, pense tu que ,nous pourrions faire un projet de manche + base rallonger de F15 ?

type SFS SUNCOM F15 ?

car là je pense avoir des clients!! .

Merci par avance .

icemaker
Gardien du temple
Gardien du temple

Message par icemaker »

tu poses la question a qui postal?
Parceque tarmac aces n'existe plus à ma connaissance.

postal2
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par postal2 »

Oui ,, effectivement j'ai lu le haut plus tard et bah si quelqu'un connait quelqu'un ont sait jamais !
j'ai déja de mon coter vu pas de moulage ! mais découpe gravure etc au laser pas de soucis ! .
Répondre

Revenir à « salle: Periphériques: Hotas, Joysticks, Track-IR »