Skinfolder disponible chez Sandbagger......

Une valeur sure de la simulation warbird, incontournable !

Topic author
RAF_Dumoulin
Apprenti-Mécano
Apprenti-Mécano

Message par RAF_Dumoulin »

Hello,
First of all,great thank's to Mr Norris for this big upload.
Just a rectification:it's disponible on the OAW page(Online Air War).
Indeed it's 50 MB ......
IMPORTANT REMARK:The first file "skinfolder.z01.zip" must be renamed "skinfolder.z01" or you will be not able to join the files!!!! So take your time,put few beers in the frigo and begin the D/L...
Just for a "mise en bouche" I copy here the content of the "ReadmeFirst.zip" file

Belgium the 23/06/2004

SKINFOLDER PACK 1.00 FOR OAW
--------------------------------------------------

Hello all users of the OAW manager, (copyright@Mr Jelly)

This skinfolder is the first step in the way of the normalisation of the OAW content.
This normalisation will help us to set campaign or singles games online with a minimum of problems.A great future is given by the new tools in development for make campaigns and singles missions online.
This skinfolder 1.00 is not a complete bundle of all available skins,but a basic skinpack composed by the main planes used in the ETO and few others places as the Eastern and the North Africa fronts.
Anyways all the skins fulfully the listed planes in the OAWrp2.3 (FM/DM copyright@Ralf Knegel).
All those skins have been tested individually and after in a mixed way in fdifferents missions and settings.The bench bank was a P4 1.7 GHZ - 512 MB - Graphic card MSI GTI4600 128MB(resolution set at 800x600 refresh rate=85HZ) - last available drivers Nvidia and DirectX 9.0B.The OS : WIN98SE.

Authors and credits:
---------------------
For fit in OAW the readme's of each skin was modified from the original.
Anyways(when was possible)the contents.txt include the type and usage of the plane and the author(s) name(s) and credit(s).
In advance,apologise for any forgeted.If you are creator or part of the credits and have a remark or advice please feel free to send me a email.
Anyways ,all my gratitude to those who skinned all these fine skins.
As I send flowers,I will also exprime my gratitude to Ralf Knegel who was the initiator of the project (he was the brain,I was the hands!!).
This skinfolder maybe subject of upgrade when necessary.Notice will pop up in the EAW community forum at SimhQ .
I hope you enjoy this Skinfolder.

INSTALLATION
===============
The skinfolder come in splitzip files.(50 files of 1024 KB and a zipfile of 385 KB)..
You must have the last winzip soft for rearange the files.Winzip(trial working version) is available at http://downloads-zdnet.com.com/3002-225 ... ml?tag=dir
Create a new folder in your HDD.(a workfolder)
Download all the individuals files in this new folder.
Go on the file "skinfolder.zip".Twice mouse left clic and ask to extract to the same folder where are located the files.(please check if "use folders name" is ticked--it's will be by default).
After the extraction you have now a folder named "skinfolder"
Copy and paste the "skinfolder" in your OAW folder.
It's now time to erase your workfolder
That's all.......you are ready.

NOTA
+++++++
If you have allready a custom "Skinfolder" (I'm sure of that!),I suggest you to install the Skinfolder 1.00 in a second "OAW folder" for be sure to maintain compatibility when playing online.

Final words.
-------------
Anny comments,critizism or advices are welcome.Please feel free to email me at: gusaudiber@hotmail.com

Military regards.
RAF_Dumoulin,proud member of the 17Th RAF Squadron.

REMARK:
Traduction en français de ce message sera disponible si il y a un interet demontré ici....

Military regards.Image
POUR EAW...UNE SEULE PAGE:
EAW Tally Ho

WIKI (Encyclopédie EAW)
My homepage

“The first rule of all air combat is to see the opponent first.”
Adolf Galland

“If you try this with a modern jet fighter it’s too late, you’re already dead.”
Dumoulin

Revenir à « (EAW) European Air War »